“Florida Seafood”

Ranked #72 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crocker, Missouri
“Florida Seafood”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

While visiting family, I was craving some good, fried shrimp and seafood. We at at Schooner's at 2pm on a Friday and the place was still very busy.
I shared the Captain's Platter with my mom. With the sides, we were stuffed and couldn't finish it all. We liked their onion rings, coleslaw, greens, and even the pickled beets. The fried seafood was excellent. Our waitress was great and very nice.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

1 Thank barrelracer82

“Good food. A bit pricey for dinner- ”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

It was good food but we had a hard time picking something for the kids that would be reasonably priced. We ended up getting our 10 yr old the chicken fingers and we let the other 2 kids eat some of our food.

Spent 60 bucks and left not feeling full with no leftovers?

For a 22 dollar seafood platter- we usually have tons of food to share with the 4 year old but not the case here.

Maybe we just hit them on a bad night. It was really crowded. ????

St. Augustine, Florida
“Much.. much better places in town”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a local and tonight was my first and last time eating here I hate to say. I don't understand why the wait is so long, on a Wednesday night we waited 25 mins. Our waiter was very nice but he couldn't make up for the kitchen. My scallops were rubbery. Our catfish was the worst I ever had. Tasted like a mudcat(at least that got taken off the bill since it was not eaten). Our food took 25 mins from the time we ordered and once we got it half the orders were 'warm'. I hate giving bad reviews but if you're going to have 'Seafood house' in your name you must step it up!! The hush puppies Cole slaw and ranch dressing were great though.

“Get the 7 shrimp special before 3pm”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite place on the East Coast for shrimp! They are caught locally. If you get there before 3pm their $8.29 special includes 7 lightly battered butterfly shrimp, 2 sides and a drink. We like their potatoes au gratin.
If you order fish, it's good but not the best you've ever tasted. So, indulge in the savory shrimp feast!
This is a favorite restaurant of Locals.
Another tasty treat is there grilled skewered shrimp....my new favorite!!

Edgewater, Florida
“Favorite of the locals”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Found this place by accident and was not disappointed. Our server wasn't the best but the food was very good and priced right. Would go back here anytime.

Visited June 2014