My wife and I stayed in the Jacuzzi Suite. The Jacuzzi tub was very nice, but is hidden in the bathroom. There is an opening between the tub and the room, but the television can not be seen. The shower is extremely small. The name of the hotel is a little misleading, especially from the first floor. At best you can see the grassy hillside leading to the beach. Overall we had a very romantic evening and would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in one of our comfortable rooms,all featuring private Ocean View balconies, facing the ocean or in a Jacuzzi room with a spectacular view of the ocean. Awaken to a glorious sunrise glittering over the sparkling waves. You have easy access to the beautiful, family friendly beach which is also a favorite for surfers, skim boarders, and those hoping to catch a glimpse of dolphins. Vilano Beach is the closest beach to St Augustine Historic District. Located only five minutes away, you can be close to it all and be able to return to a truly relaxing beach get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Oceanview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanview Hotel Saint Augustine
- Ocean Blue Hotel Ii
- Ocean Blue Saint Augustine
- Oceanview Lodge St. Augustine, Florida