Great location for touring the old town and harbour. Motel itself was dated and had the smallest bathroom in the world.
Room was clean but the motel could have done a few small things that would have made the grounds nicer. There seemed to be a lack of caring about things beyond the basics. How about sweeping the outside hallways or cleaning the patio furniture around the pool? Even the ashtrays at the pool were full of butts and the tables covered with cigarette mess.
Would I return? Probably not... But I suppose you could do worse if the most important thing to you was location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn St. Augustine, Florida