Laterra Resort & Spa
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$163
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)
US$165
Hotels.com
All reviewsgated communityworld golf villageponte vedrafirst floorrealtoraugustinegolferspet
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Nice place, clean comfortable. TV did not work. Owner did not get back to me. So no TV no response.
The location was far from town. Quiet for someone that wants a great rest The grounds were well maintained. Difficult to find the place but the guard was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again if the Television worked.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mamakolleen
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This spa was such a treat. From the moment you step through the door, it's royal treatment. After putting on your plush robe, you're seated in a mediation room that has a waterfall falling from the ceiling. I sat in this oversized super comfy chaise with a so soft blanket/throw. I was surprised that while waiting or should I say relaxing they brought a delicious cup of tea (I need to call and ask what it was, b/c it was fantastic) and a little blueberry scone bursting with fresh blueberries. They offer a large array of services, I received a great massage. Afterwards, they have a sauna with eucalyptus and a snack. I didn't enjoy the last 2 services, because I didn't realize they offered them and had dinner plans. So, definitely plan for a little more time than just the amount of your service. It's a true overall experience. The only negative I have...is I had difficulty scheduling my appointment online. I initially wanted to schedule 2 services and wanted to book them back to back. But, I was not able to see the times for both services. You have to schedule 1 appt and then go back and schedule the other appointment. I hate to even mention a negative, but it was no big deal - I just called them and they set me up.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank LaDonna H
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This is a beautiful place...amazing spa, lovely pool and hot tub. Had a studio on first floor. Had no problems once we arrived. Parking lot was packed yet it was so nice and quiet at night.
Will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Use a private owner instead of a property management company. Try vrbo.com
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank maerickson
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We have stayed at Laterra several times and have had zero issues with anything.Some of our stays were weekend stays other stays we where there for 2 weeks or more. The spaces are clean and huge and it is close to all amenities. I think that the problem that people are having is with the management companies they are choosing to do business with. Laterra is a self catering type of resort and anytime we stayed there we have had a great experiences with all the facilities. You can book a reservation at Laterra at many internet booking sites.Some people book directly with the condo owner others use independent management services. Laterra does not have a in house management company. It would be good to know the names of these management company's where "the lady was rude" "I was not given keys" and so on so that others don't use them We will continue to say at Laterra and have a great time as we always do!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank drrd809
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I beg of you not to stay here. The front desk is not located at the resort. We called them due to issues we were having and the lady I was speak with was so incredibly rude. She made comments about how we were inconveniencing her because she would have to leave the office to come help us with our issues. Eventually we just went to the spa and asked the people working there for help. They apparently are not employed by the resort because even they were confused by the way the resort operates. The pictures are deceiving. The pool is very tiny. The fitness center is closed. Way over priced. You can stay in the heart of St. Augustine for a cheaper rate. Please do not stay here. This resort completely ruined my relaxing getaway.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple