I took my boyfriend on his first excursion to St. Augustine for his birthday. We stayed here based on the recommendation of a friend. So glad he told us about this place. This is my 4th visit to St. Augustine and the best yet! The staff was super welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were excellent...much better than dinning out. You can eat breakfast in their gazebo, the front lawn or in the house. I recommend eating outside for the view alone. You are directly accross from the intracoastal. We stayed on the first floor which was very convenient, but they are pet friendly (1st floor rooms only) and we were kept up by a barking dog one night. They have a great Happy Hour from 5-7pm which makes for a nice break after sightseeing all day. When we come back to St. Augustine...which we will...we will definitely stay at the Bayfront Marin House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida