Spent 3 nights for a celebration and completely enjoyed the entire experience. The staff was very friendly. The location was great for walks, bike rides and car adventures. We stayed in the Capt Henry room and love it. Morning breakfast (included) served on the patio was a delicious way to start the day. Evening Happy Hour (also included) was a wonderful way to relax from the day and get ready to start the night! Highly recommend this inn and looking forward to returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida