We visited for 4 nights right before Thanksgiving & had the best time. Mary Jane is a doll who brightened every morning for us! She's so warm & sweet & it's all genuine. The fireplace in our room, bay view, happy hour beverages & hors devours, along with homemade breakfasts & staff made this such a special & memorable trip to St. Augustine for my husband and I. Everything was excellent! Although we bought tickets for the Red Train, the Bayfront is so close to everything, we left our car parked & walked to most sights, but most of all loved being able to walk to all the restaurants & the historic district every night to enjoy the Nights of Lights in St. Augustine. We also met such nice guests during our stay too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida