I wish I could give the bayfront marin house more than 5 stars! I live in Daytona Beach (not far from Saint Augustine) and I have made the trip there several times before. For my Birthday weekend I decided to stay at a bed & Breakfast since my boyfriend has never been to one. We wanted to travel with our dog so we began to look for places that were pet friendly. The Bayfront Marin house was not only pet friendly, but have more than one room to choose from, ample outdoor seating, and lovely accommodations with a list of pet friendly restaurants, attractions, and sightseeing! ( we found this to be very helpful) When we arrived, we were greeted warmly at the door and the nice woman who checked us in even moved her own car to get us a space RIGHT in front of our room, she went out of her way to make it convenient for us! Our room (The Francisco Marin) was GORGEOUS , clean, bright, and we did not want to leave. There was not one thing about our room that could have been done more to satisfaction. This was undoubtedly the best nights sleep I think I have ever had; SO COMFORTABLE! In the morning, it was raining ( we chose to eat outside on our card that we filled out the day before) and they moved us to the inside before we could even ask ( very thoughtful) The breakfast was even better than expected. Various teas to choose from , delicious hot pastries, savory omelet with fresh bagels...even the fruit bowl was impressive - normally with a fruit bowl you get the same 2-3 fruits but they gave us not only those but blackberries and MANGO! You can really see that nothing is spared to make your stay luxurious. Someone (I believe he was an owner) came to our table to greet us and ask us how our stay was. ( I also think I must have drank 4-5 glasses of Orange juice, and they happily kept bringing it out to me!) My boyfriend said he never thought a Bed and Breakfast would be so wonderful and even I as someone who has been to several was blown away with how pleasant my stay was. While we were leaving I was taking several pictures and an employee offered to take one of all of us (dog included) these little touches really mean so much since we did not ask her to do so and she did not have to offer. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is visiting St. Aug or someone (like me) who has been there several times and may even live close enough to visit and go home. Staying even one night at this B&B is well worth it and will turn your trip into a unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida