There's something magical about Bayfront Marin House, whose pace and slow deliberate way of life is as calming and consistent as the rolling winds
that form the oceans that surround; where the visible water front view
, and the amazing, helpful staff makes my stay more then just a weekend
get away. I stayed at the Forrester Suite, a beautiful Victorian room
on the second floor with a huge jacuzzi and a large porch right outside.
The staff helped arrange dinner reservations and give thoughtful tips
about strolling around the old town. They went out of their way to make
sure all my needs were met and more! And each night I returned to evening desserts being served with a glass of wine and sat in the gazebo overlooking the bay while the sun set.Leaving the Bayfront Marin House was very hard to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida