I had my small wedding at the Bayfront Marin House and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. I liked Sandy instantly and felt a connection with her the moment I met her. She planned a small wedding for my closest friends and family (14 guests + my husband and I), and somehow managed to stick to our small budget. She interviewed my mom and I and came up with a plan that suited our needs perfectly. I didn't have to help with any of the planning at all--just notify her of any questions or changes. It was totally stress-free, which is exactly what I wanted. The weather was sunny and cool, and the gazebo was decorated beautifully for the occasion. We had both warm and cold hors d'oeuvres, cake, champagne and homemade sangria. The food was elegant and delicious, and everyone seemed to have a different favorite dish. We stayed in the Burgess Cottage, which looks exactly like the photos in the virtual tour. I loved the Bed and Breakfast's location because we were far back from the road and right across from the bay, which meant we had plenty of privacy. But we were still in walking distance from everything. We never moved the car the entire weekend we stayed. The staff treated us like family, and by the end of our stay I didn't want to leave. My husband and I would definitely like to stay there again, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get married in a private and romantic setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn St. Augustine, Florida