“wingate after disney”

Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine
Ranked #28 of 79 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed 6 September 2012

we were looking for a stop after a 4 day disney trip - this hotel was great. The staff was friendly and professional. Transactions were quick. Room was nice. We wanted to get going so did not use the breakfast but what we saw looked over and above most hotel offerings. They are on our come again list.

A TripAdvisor Member
OCALA
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I've stayed at this particular hotel previously and enjoyed my stay. However my recent stay was very lacking. The front desk staff was very unhelpful to our needs. The room had a clogged toilet, and our phone didn't work. They didn't offer to fix the phone. Finally the breakfast lacked variety.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Nice and clean hotel,I can give my two thumbs up. Pretty good location going to downtown St. Augustine. Close to I-95 but you won't hear or feel the busy street. Breakfast is another one good thing this hotel offers. Will be looking forward to coming back to Wingate

Reviewed 2 September 2012

The Wyndham hotel in St. Augustine FL. is a very comfortable, affordable, clean, quiet, friendly place. They have a delicious hot breakfast waiting for you each morning. I could smell the coffee brewing at about five in the morning and breakfast was ready at six. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing quality, affordable accomadations when in St. Augustine.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The service was great. The room however was a little lack luster. As soo as we walked in the room for the first time is smelt like mildew. This was room 421. Also it looked a little less exciting than the photos in your web page. The breakfast was great and we thank you for that. Over all it was a good stay for the price but you may want to address the moisture issue in that room.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I loved the suite the room was so big and clean with a great view as well. The manager and employees were friendly and I would definetly stay again in the future.
I AM THOUGH STILL UPSET ABOUT SOME POINTS THAT I DIDN'T RECIEVE FROM STAYING 3 NIGHTS AT A MICROTEL THAT I TOLD WAS TO LATE TO SUBMIT A CLAIM

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We used our wyndham rewards points for a couple of nights. Breakfast was outstanding. everything was great! the only problem we had was the refrigerator didnt work and it took him about 20 minutes to get us a new one but it was after 10:00 at night and he was dealing with check-ins. I dont think anyone else was working and I do believe he brought us another one as quickly as he possibly could.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple