1,652 results
All reviews double tree historic district warm cookies front desk great hotel minute walk fountain of youth old jail red train pool and hot tub clean hotel convenient location parking lot jacob augustine trolley attractions
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed three nights for an attorney conference. Clean reasonably spacious rooms. We had a good rate and amenities. Small for a convention hotel, but quite adequate. Freezing meeting room, but that's almost a given nowadays. Decent breakfast, but overpriced. Denny's a block away. No lunch traffic to speak of. Was very impressed with the shuttle that took us all over town. I also liked the self-parking and being able to use the luggage cart. Construction going on and they hammer too early in the morning and too late at night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank praxis1
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed for 3 notes recently during a trade association annual meeting. Keith, Zack, and Nicole, and all the other staff were wonderful and attentive. We enjoyed our stay an noticed the interior is undergoing a face-life so it should look even newer when you stay! Our kids loved the pool and the perfect location downtown.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018

This would have been a great stay, if it weren’t for the constant construction noise heard late evening/night upon our arrival, as well as early the next morning. The hotel is located near historic uptown and is walking distance to the Spanish Quarter where you will find the best restaurants and some attractions. There were also free bikes to use and a shuttle that takes you into town every half hour on the hour. The pool and gym areas were a little small, but still nice.

The front desk staff, bartender and restaurant servers were all great! Bill, the head server at the restaurant, did an AMAZING job of making sure we had a 5 star breakfast, were well entertained and that we were provided some of the best service we’ve ever experienced. Parking is $12 per night and the drive to Anastasia beach was less than 15 minutes. I would return to this location on a future visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CltGirl129
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Bill is the most kind server ever! He always makes me happy and he is super cool I’m gonna miss him when I leave. Bill was the best man ever! He also made the best pancakes and always asked if me or my family needed anything else. So kind! thank you Bill.

Kai Lester

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kailester0620
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Was here on business I needed down time for studies and an occasional nap. Due to the fact there were some type of renovations going on made it a living nightmare. The front desk made no mention of it either upon check in. I cannot understand how guests could be put in the same area where renovations are being done, constant hammering would start at 800 am and go all day through 800 at night. Are you kidding me and you put guests right in the area its being done. A brain dead move by management in my opinion. Also, the breakfast was over priced at 15$ for a buffet of garbage, Powdered eggs, dried out bacon. Don’t stay here way better options.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Ciccopizza
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Augustine Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Ciccopizza,

We’re very sorry for the noise issue you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Your comfort is our number one concern, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. As well, we regret you were disappointed with you breakfast. Your review will help us correct similar issues in the future. We hope that the next time you’re in the area, you’ll consider staying with us again.