“All that and more”

Best Western St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #44 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My wife and I recommend this motel to anyone seeking a clean, efficient stay. The location was convenient to I-95 and St. Augustine. The staff were proficient and courteous. The cost was acceptable and we hope to return for a stay in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed at this Best Western I-95 St Augustine Nov 30th 2013 Overall our stay was OK for 1 night, Hotel/Motel is average but a bit dated, rooms clean and our room was quiet which was very important to us but well used, bed sheets transparent and towels a bit hard, bathroom very difficult to move around, had a problem with flushing the toilet as the flushing arm was rusted out and broken but was fixed very promptly after we reported this to the front desk. Breakfast was OK nothing fancy, area was clean but a long way from our room had to drive there in the car!...Front desk lady was very good and had a friendly and helpful personality. We would stay again if in the area but would not recommend for long stays just short and will work just fine.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

There was nothing special about this motel, except for the friendly staff and the location. This Best Western is just off the I-95 and is a short drive to the town of St. Augustine. Our room was comfortable, but unremarkable. The continental breakfast was fairly extensive, The price was pretty good, for the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arlene F
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Room was very nice, with a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms are dog friendly and I was there for an agility trial. The room was everything I was looking for. The staff was very friendly to us and my Jack Russell Terrier.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed 4nights, rooms where clean, wish we could of had access to a micro, loved that we had washer and dryer on sight. Had to dry the clothes another round but whatever. We were right across from the shopping but not near a drug store :( everything seemed to close at 10pm or earlier. We didnt mind the drive to St.Augustine tours. We were put in the back of the hotel. The 1st night we were a little concern cause of all the truckers parked in back but each night it seemed like we had a new neighbor. Everything turned out fine only complaint was the STUPID TV & REMOTE kept placing itself on mute and there was nothing you could do to get it unmute. very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: great for the price...family or couples!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and good overall. The room was lacking a refrigerator and microwave. The first couple of nights contractors were cutting tile very late. It was okay. I would stay again potentially because of location to other things and I-95.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed at hotel for 3 nights. Perfect spot to walk everywhere. Friendly staff. Clean rooms and everyone at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. This little gem if a hotel is certainly a return trip.

• Stayed: October 2013