Our family of 4 stayed here for a weekend trip to St Augustine. The rooms were good, no major complaints. It is an old building so they did the best they could space wise, I read a lot of reviews about how small the rooms were and it worried me. But we were fine, it was a tight space but nothing that would ruin your stay. Small rooms or not, you cant beat the location! PERFECT! Very close to at least 3-5 trolley stops, across the street from Ripley's and a 5 minute walk to the fort and city gates. We had dinner at the restaurant next door (which I will review as well) and made good use of the mini fridge & microwave in the room. Also they serve breakfast on certain days and it was great. My kids loved everything they offered and that was an added bonus!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your BEST WESTERN Historical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Historical Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Historical Inn St. Augustine, Florida