My husband & I stayed at The Casa Monica for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We enjoyed the hotel and since we are Marriott owners we did not have to pay for valet parking or for WIFI. Our room was somewhat small and I realized, due to the age of the hotel and numerous remodels, that the rooms vary in size no matter the location. The staff were helpful and quick to give recommendations and directions for restaurants and sites. We were not steered wrong.
The pool was small and hot. The granite pavers around the pool were dangerous they were so hot, as was the wrought iron on the lounge chairs.
The location is great! One can walk to a score of good eating places, interesting sites, and shopping opportunities. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are no hotels in St. Augustine quite like the Casa Monica. Its majestic history greets you at the door and then draws you in with promises of a storied past and secrets to uncover in every detail—from the Moroccan frescos and ornate chandeliers to the exquisite tapestries that line the walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Monica, Autograph Collection Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casa Monica Saint Augustine
- Casa Monica St Augustine
- Hotel Casa Monica
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection St. Augustine, Florida