I have mixed feelings about this hotel, first it is beautiful and perfect location. The prices are VERY high so I expect the level of service and amenities to match that.
Rooms- just a standard was a good size, bad view but who cares we were outside almost the entire stay. The air is VERY loud as someone else mentioned but I liked it, I need that white noise to fall asleep when I am not at home.
Pool- Again someone mentioned small, YEAH very and no service on the pool deck you have to call.....booo there is a huge space that no one uses build a bar!
Parking- Valet only which should be included with the price they charge.
Service everyone was very helpful but we were site-seeing most of the time so we only spent on night there and didn't eat at the hotel.
This is a great hotel for couples that wants to site see I would go back without the kids, not many activities for them on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are no hotels in St. Augustine quite like the Casa Monica. Its majestic history greets you at the door and then draws you in with promises of a storied past and secrets to uncover in every detail—from the Moroccan frescos and ornate chandeliers to the exquisite tapestries that line the walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Monica, Autograph Collection Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casa Monica Saint Augustine
- Casa Monica St Augustine
- Hotel Casa Monica
- Casa Monica Hotel
- Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection St. Augustine, Florida