Stayed here for three nights while visiting St. Augustine and Amelia Island. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfy, the service is good, and the drinks at the bar are generous! I was a bit disappointed in the free breakfast. It was fair at best. I would stay here again and recommend it to others. I had a two queen bed suite, which I very much enjoyed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room interior corridor hotel nestled on a private lake in the World Golf Village area. We have an outdoor pool and two Gazebo's that overlook Lake Commerce in the World Golf Village area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your St Augustine Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At The World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Comfort Suites Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Suites
- St Augustine Hotel & Suites St. Augustine, Florida