Hotels was clean. They were recently remodeled. We stayed Wed and Thur nights and I think we were the only one there. We took our dog, a Standard Poodle and the hotel had no problems with dogs. In fact they had a fenced in area that you could walk your dog off leash. Unfortunately the grass had been mowed in a couple of weeks and there were stickers. We didn't use the dog area but there are plenty of places to walk your dog. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the northern entrance to historic Saint Augustine, Southern Oaks Inn is welcoming guests to the newly renovated and redesigned hotel. Spacious guest rooms offer comfortable queen or king beds and new furnishings. Relax by the pool, enjoy the complimentary, full hot breakfast in the spacious dining area, and visit our concierge to discover all there is to see and do in this beautiful city. Restaurants and shopping are close by, and the boarding station for the downtown trolley service is just across the street. The Inn is pet friendly, as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustine Rodeway Inn
- Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine, Florida