Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights, booked it because all the good reviews I read, and I was not let down. Very clean, I have never seen a bathroom in a hotel so clean, not even a speckle of mold in the shower, the floors are wood and tile, shinning clean. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to inform us of all the attractions and places to eat. Their breakfast was fabulous. Would not consider it twice if we go back to St Augustine to stay anywhere but there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the northern entrance to historic Saint Augustine, Southern Oaks Inn is welcoming guests to the newly renovated and redesigned hotel. Spacious guest rooms offer comfortable queen or king beds and new furnishings. Relax by the pool, enjoy the complimentary, full hot breakfast in the spacious dining area, and visit our concierge to discover all there is to see and do in this beautiful city. Restaurants and shopping are close by, and the boarding station for the downtown trolley service is just across the street. The Inn is pet friendly, as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustine Rodeway Inn
- Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine, Florida