My family of four stayed 5 nights at Southern Oaks and found it to be nice. Very convenient to the beaches and downtown. The room was small but clean. Laminate wood floors made it great coming back from the sand. The bathroom area was a bit tight, but we managed. The flat screen on the wall was nice. The pool area was beautiful and great fun. The breakfast was yummy with great care and variety. The grounds were immaculate and picturesque! The value was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the northern entrance to historic Saint Augustine, Southern Oaks Inn is welcoming guests to the newly renovated and redesigned hotel. Spacious guest rooms offer comfortable queen or king beds and new furnishings. Relax by the pool, enjoy the complimentary, full hot breakfast in the spacious dining area, and visit our concierge to discover all there is to see and do in this beautiful city. Restaurants and shopping are close by, and the boarding station for the downtown trolley service is just across the street. The Inn is pet friendly, as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Augustine Rodeway Inn
- Southern Oaks Inn St. Augustine, Florida