“A Beautiful Stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“A Beautiful Stay!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband & I are BIG fans of St. Augustine, we love coming up from Palm Beach County whenever we can,... yet a place to stay was always a toss of the coin. But when we were directed to Jaybirds Inn,... we were more than delighted with what we found there! The staff is amazing, the room was Beautifully done, fresh with style, and comfort. Clean is the first of importance to me anywhere I stay, and there was no worry about that here, very clean!
Josh, the desk clerk was a very nice young man, my husband had a couple talks about biking with him.
The restaurant is fantastic!! Absolutely beautifully done, and the food was delicious,
( I recommend the Eggs Benedict)

We will most defiantly be making this our home away from home place when we come to my favorite city to stay.
Thank You Jaybirds Inn for everything.

Room Tip: I have only stayed on the South Side of the hotel, but I can say it was very quite.
Green Features: I love this,.. we all need to be more mindful of this matter.
1 Thank Kellie S
scottovertonsr, General Manager at Jaybird's Inn, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write such a pleasant review about your experience with Jaybird's Inn and Jaybird's Restaurant. It's always good to know when our customers' expectations are met and exceeded by our customer service. Should you decide to revisit St. Augustine, please feel free to contact us directly for your reservations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Scott Overton, Sr.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My friends and I stayed here for the weekend, and it was clean, rooms were spacious, up-to-date and very affordable. One of the best in Historic St. Augustine, and we will certainly return for a future stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
I appreciate you taking a few minutes to send us such positive feedback. Please feel free to contact us directly for any future accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Cairo, Georgia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We booked a weekend stay at Jaybird's Inn for our anniversary and we were very pleasantly surprised! The hotel has been recently renovated and the rooms were beautiful! We had a king room and it was one of the most comfortable beds I had ever slept on! The floors had no carpet, but in a hotel, I think I prefer not to have carpet. The staff was very welcoming and we had a great time! We will definitely be back!

1 Thank skheady
It's very pleasing to read about such a great experience at Jaybird's Inn. The porcelain tile floors replaced the carpet, because it's much cleaner and, in the summer, it's much cooler. The owners kept clean and "green" in mind during our renovation. It's good to know you enjoyed the little extras in our rooms! For future reservations, please feel free to contact us directly. We'd love to have you back!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The place was very nice and clean. We loved the newly remodeled rooms and boutique look. The fitness center was still under construction but it was still quiet. I was happy to find the rooms had a mini-fridge and microwave.

The location is good as well. It's a bit of a walk to the downtown area but they offer free bikes for 4hrs or a small fee for the whole day. Make sure you reserve bikes if you want them, they go fast! We ended up just bringing our own bikes and it was perfect! Biking to downtown was just a few minutes and we never had to pay or find parking!

The staff was friendly and helpful.

I would definitely stay here again.

1 Thank gibtronic
scottovertonsr, General Manager at Jaybird's Inn, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
I'm happy to read such a great review. Our fitness center is ready for our guests to use and we hope to see you again! Please feel free to contact us directly for any future accommodations.

Central Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2013

the wifey and i spend the weekend at Jay's Inn. celebrating our 24th anniversary this past weekend, and loved it. its clean, newly remodeled and the rooms are huge... skip the breakfast and go to their restaurant across the street. i will be back :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for giving Jaybird's Inn the opportunity to help make your anniversary memorable. I'm glad to know that customer expectation was met with customer service, ending with customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us directly for any future reservations. We'd love to have you back!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night and we were pleasantly surprised. Large room, contemporary decor, NO CARPET, extremely clean and a friendly staff. The only thing that I would complaint about was the "free continental breakfast". I would say to families with children, "do not count on this breakfast". It was mainly bread and a few bakery items, though this is not a turn off for our family, our main concern when we travel is having clean rooms and clean beds; this hotel definitely addresses that. Strategically located, a 2 mile walk to St. Augustine historic area. Do not be deter by the hotel appearance from the outside, give it a chance and you will be surprised.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Yessika N
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, and for posting a review based on your experience. Since November, we've added a couple things to our continental breakfast, including a waffle iron, so there's a better variety. I appreciate your emphasis on "no carpet". Replacing carpet with porcelain tile helps maintain a clean, cool living space. Should you ever decide to revisit, please feel free to contact us directly. We hope to see you again!

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed for the weekend and I didn't want to leave! The bed and pillows are so comfy! What really amazed me was how CLEAN it was. So spotless! The breakfast... Well it's very limited bagels, English muffin, muffins and cereal along with juices. So don't count on feasting for breakfast. The front office was always nice when approached. The location is perfect! Not in the busy downtown area if you prefer the calmer scenario. There is a 24 hour open CVS across so it's very convenient. The hotel is also affordable. I will defenitly be staying here again the next time I come to St. Augustine :)

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank SPerez1284
It's nice to read such kind comments. We look forward to see you again! Please feel free to contact us directly for your reservation needs.