We enjoyed our stay at the Jaybird. Our suite was huge with 2 separate rooms to spread out. Bed was comfy, enjoyed double sinks, refrigerator, and plenty of counter space. Maids were on it too. Staff accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Jaybird’s Inn, where we’ll treat you like family and provide you the best living and sleeping experience in St. Augustine. Influenced by the old Spanish design of Downtown Historic St. Augustine. When you arrive on our property, you’ll be immersed in the feel of Historic St. Augustine almost immediately. As an active living hotel we offer clean and eco-friendly rooms, and not only encourage, but will help you be active while you enjoy yourself If you’re looking for a more leisurely way to see the Old City, jump on the Red Train Tour that’s next door for a wonderful excursion around St. Augustine. After a day of healthy activity relax at the pool followed by a scrumptious meal at Jaybird’s Restaurant located next door where you’ll receive a 10% discount on all meals. Retire to your comfortable room to watch television on your 42” LCD TV with over 80 channels. Wake up to a cup of tea or Starbucks coffee in your room and then join us for a free continental breakfast in the lobby or have a full breakfast at Jaybird’s Restaurant & Pizzeria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jaybird's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Hotel Saint Augustine
- Jaybird's Inn Saint Augustine, Florida