I cannot say enough about the Jaybird Inn. I arrived to Brandy smiling at the desk along with Josh at her side. Since our room was not ready, we went on the trolley they arranged. On our return, my car keys were missing and all our belongings were in the trunk. I was paniced but a call was made quickly to the trolley and to my surprise, they were found. Scott, the General Manager, was more than kind to go fetch the keys and the rest of the trip was on the mark! Thanks to you all. The rooms were large, modern, comfortable and well appointed in every way. Mattresses were comfortable and it was nice to have a walk in shower. The breakfast was excellent and I believe it was set up by Wendy, another friendly worker. The lobby was beautiful and comfortable. I felt like I was stopping by to visit with friends for the weekend. We did eat at the Jaybird Restaurant and did not find that as top notch as the Inn. Long wait for the wrong food. I was billed for the wrong item which was more expensive than the originially ordered item. Our check arrived and we had not been offered dessert. When we asked for it, we were told we had to get up and go look at the offerings and pick out what we wanted. Overall, we found the food service disjointed and slow. Again, thanks to the Jaybird Inn staff. I have already recommended it to a friend. Jane Griffin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Jaybird’s Inn, where we’ll treat you like family and provide you the best living and sleeping experience in St. Augustine. Influenced by the old Spanish design of Downtown Historic St. Augustine. When you arrive on our property, you’ll be immersed in the feel of Historic St. Augustine almost immediately. As an active living hotel we offer clean and eco-friendly rooms, and not only encourage, but will help you be active while you enjoy yourself If you’re looking for a more leisurely way to see the Old City, jump on the Red Train Tour that’s next door for a wonderful excursion around St. Augustine. After a day of healthy activity relax at the pool followed by a scrumptious meal at Jaybird’s Restaurant located next door where you’ll receive a 10% discount on all meals. Retire to your comfortable room to watch television on your 42” LCD TV with over 80 channels. Wake up to a cup of tea or Starbucks coffee in your room and then join us for a free continental breakfast in the lobby or have a full breakfast at Jaybird’s Restaurant & Pizzeria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Jaybird's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Hotel Saint Augustine
- Jaybird's Inn St. Augustine, Florida