Knights Inn St Augustine/Historic District
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
Merida Inn & Suites(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
The Cozy Inn(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Once again I checked out the room. I explained to the desk clerk that I have allergies and had checked out another Hotel and it had the smell of bug spray. She tried to pass it off as cleaning products. This room was fairly decent too. When I asked to check the room out she acted like I was going to steal something. Told me they were supposed to go with us and she was the only one working. She let me check it out and it ended up being a handicap room! So she could see me I suppose. Wasn't to bad at first, but the longer we were there the more I could smell the cleaning fluids! Was so glad to get out in the morning. Even took a couple of walks before going to bed. Breakfast was cold cereal and breakfast rolls.

Room Tip: Check out the Anastasia.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Room was nasty. bathroom was disgusting. smelled. stains on the walls. towels so thin you can see through them. bath tub was chipped. they need to take down the hotel and start over. The door cards were not working. Had to be remove to a new room because the room we were put in was not cleaned. please take this hotel off your site. the health department should be called in to inspect it and it should be shut down.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel. It is a dump. You will probably get legion aires disease with the air conditioning system.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank gg m
Reviewed 31 August 2013

If you are tired of driving and not ready to go through Jacksonville (N) or want a decent room just of I-95 for a great price, this is it. Huge parking lot, Restaurants at the entrance. Convenience store too. Not perfect, just a decent room, especially if you need to park a truck.

Room Tip: Get a room not facing I-95.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I literally just took a loss of money on this motel. My man and I walked in and walked out within 2 minutes. The room smells like bug spray, the furniture is old and nasty. The sheet had an old stain on it which looks like blood... Along with the other hundreds of stains. They only provide to flat pillows which smell funky, and no sheets besides the stained up fitted one.I was afraid to put my purse down. The walls were dirty, the carpet is old and musty looking. Do not go to this motel! We've been to some bad motels before, but this is the worse!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank giorgio1286
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Disgusting smell upon entering room, but at least you can get used to a bad smell. Dirty, frayed carpet, sink wouldn't drain, shower wouldn't drain, toilet wouldn't flush. A complaint brought a scolding. An hour after checkout, the owner added a $60 charge to my card. Returned to inquirer about this charge instead of getting my $10 key deposit refund, the owner was argumentative and combative, calling me a liar and a slob. After telling him I'll contest any charges and will be calling the bbb, he physically tried to stop me from leaving, gesturing aggressively towards my wife and me. 30 minutes later, a $150 charge was added to my card. Disgusting behavior from the owner of a thoroughly disgusting motel. I feel I've been taken advantage of by a scam artist.

• Stayed: May 2013