My wife and I spent our fifth anniversary in St. Augustine and decided we would not book a hotel before getting to St. Augustine. The first hotel we pulled into was the St. Augustine Island Inn and we checked their rates.Their rates were lower than other hotels by $30-$70 so we hesitated at first but decided to book for one night.
To our surprise the rooms and the entire hotel was extremely clean and well kept. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were spotless. The staff was extremely friendly and hospitable.
When I woke up the next morning I went down to the lobby and immediately booked a second night.
If you are on a budget or just want a nice quiet hotel to stay at, I highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy larger than average rooms and suites with pool, free continental breakfast, covered parking, morning paper and trolley service to historic downtown all just a few yards from the beautiful St. Augustine Beaches on Anastasia Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your St Augustine Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Augustine Island Hotel Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Saint
- Ramada Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Inn St. Augustine, Florida