Handy location being on main road into St Augustine and trolley bus stops right outside. Indian receptionist / owner friendly and helpful but English being his second language was a bit vague when we asked for recommendations re local dinner. Also lobby and main rooms, i.e. breakfast area, smelt vaguely of curry, not too bad in the evening but not what I wanted with my breakfast. Our room was basic, beds comfortable enough and if you stood on tip toes could actually see the sea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy larger than average rooms and suites with pool, free continental breakfast, covered parking, morning paper and trolley service to historic downtown all just a few yards from the beautiful St. Augustine Beaches on Anastasia Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your St Augustine Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Augustine Island Hotel Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Saint
- Ramada Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Inn St. Augustine, Florida