My husband and I stayed here while traveling on business. The hotel is in Golf World Village and has great views of the golf course from the rooms. There is a nice walking path around the lake and a putting course. This is a typical Renaissance hotel, but the location is what makes it special. For more dining choices, you are better off driving to St.Augustine. We did eat at Bill Murray's next to the hotel. It was good moderate priced food and convenient to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance
- World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort Florida