Rate was good. Grounds are beautiful. Quite a distance from historic St. Augustine and restaurants. Rooms are nice. Other areas need some TLC. Ladies bathrooms in lobby needs new wallpaper. Several areas have cracked tile. Roof in lobby needs repair. During an afternoon rain storm it was raining inside the lobby in 4 places. Not a bad value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance
- World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort Florida