“Enjoyed our short stay”

Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
Ranked #43 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Even if it his not one of the newest Hampton Inn that we visited we really enjoyed our two days stay. The hotel is clean, confortable, good breakfast and great staff. Good location if you are travelling on I95.It is a bit away from historical St.Augustine but it is not a major issue.
Also if you like to shop it is almost walking distance from the Prime Outlets.
We wouls return any time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
JuliaAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Dear KID60,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. As you mentioned, our location is convenient for all of St. Augustine’s activities. It is especially close to both of our outlet mall shopping areas. Our staff, as well as, our guests really appreciate your advice. I hope you choose our Hampton again in the future. Sincerely, Julia, AGM.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was the bust Hotel that I have stayed at in six months.
Clean, great staff food was great.
Will come back again for business price was great.

Room Tip: Ask for middle of Hotel on 2 o 3 floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn St. Augustine, I would like to personally thank you for your positive feedback. Nothing is more rewarding than to hear that we have achieved our ultimate goal in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We are thrilled to know we were able to exceed your high expectations and create a memorable experience during your stay. Thank you again for your candid comments, and for your business. We anxiously await the opportunity to be able to serve you again. General Manager - Tony Thomas

Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Very dated hotel, some of the construction ie the closet doors looked like somebody's brother in law did the work, mismatched wood etc. Bare bones, no sheers on the windows. Good location, but kind of depressing.

• Stayed: May 2012
JuliaAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Dear KJDbiz1,
Thank you so much for your comments. Fortunately, we are scheduled to undergo renovations beginning in September. These do include the painting of the wood trim and door panels. Our staff and, I’m sure our guests, will be so excited to see the outcome. Our drapes will also be updated in the process. Please come back and try another night stay when we have completed our “new look”. Sincerely, Julia, AGM.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

But, nothing particularly special either. Average Hampton Inn; dependable, clean. There is a plethora of other lowish-end hotels and fast food places nearby, but not much else. Odd intersection to get to hotel. Be careful! Small refrigerator and a microwave in each room. Breakfast, free parking and wifi included with room rate. The outlet malls are very nearby. St Augustine proper is 5 miles east.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Flaesb
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn St. Augustine, I would like to personally thank you for your feedback, and for your business. Each critique is important to us, as we strive for continuous improvement. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. General Manager – Tony Thomas

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I stopped here on March 17, 2012 in need of a hotel room. Online, the prices quoted are $99 a night and $89 for AARP. I was offered a rate of $189. When I told the clerk the online price, He basically repeated $189 night. No Hospitallity here. Zero Customer satisfaction..Needless to say, we left and found a more comfortable and accomodating hotel elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
JuliaAGM, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Dear Bevzvet,
Thank you for your comments. Our rates online are always consistent with our rates that are quoted at the front desk. Our rates do fluctuate with special events during the course of the year. During the night that you were requesting accommodations on March 17th, “Bike Week” was going on. Please call ahead to make reservations and to inquire about any events that may be happening during your future trips. We will give you information on the best available rates that you can receive. I hope that next time you are in the area; you try and stay with us! Sincerely, Julia, AGM.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

No Firtness Room. Microwave and Fridge in rooms. Sleep Timer on remote.
This appears to be an older Hampton. Although they have done some updating. The beds are fine. The bathroom is fine, although could use a new counter top and bathtub. It was very clean, just aged with a couple of cigarette burn marks. The furniture in the room seemed newer. The hallway of the fourth floor smelled of smoke. You noticed it immediately when the elevator doors opened. My room although didn't smell (as much - still a slight smoke smell). The doors are quite aged. I will probably try the Holiday Inn Express down the street on my next stay. It just wasn't a 'comfortable' stay..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2011

My 2 teens and I stayed here on our way to Port Canaveral to go on a cruise. The hotel was very clean, check in was quick, and breakfast was great.

It is also very conveniently located near the interstate. There is also a Ruby Tuesday a few doors down and a bunch of other restaurants nearby too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family