Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
Ranked #39 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Greenville, United States
“Ok”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Older property that was very convenient to Hwy 95. The bed was very uncomfortable and although the property has been updated it has a feel of a much older property. We arrived late 11ish and the same staff was there at check in and check out and appeared to be the off hours staff. Ok all around and met our needs but wouldn't want to have to spend much time there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 16 October 2013

As a Hilton Honors member, we often stay at Hampton Inns. We do so because we have never been disappointed. Upon arrival with no reservation, we were eagerly accomodated and our preference of King sized bed was available. Our room was comfortable and the wireless internet was excellent. The lady who handles the breakfast area was very sociable and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend this Hampton Inn.

1 Thank Gary S
San Diego, California
Reviewed 12 October 2013

It just doesn't get any better! Every Hampton Inn we've stayed at exceeds all our expectations. There's no negative that I can find. The complimentary breakfast and coffee service in the lobby is a plus.

Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 7 October 2013

A very friendly and conscientious staff. First rate. Breakfast lady was excellent. Kept everything full and fresh. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The A/C was noisy but acceptable. Recommend this Hampton Inn.

Riverview, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2013

No fitness Room and needs a make over in the rooms. The lobby was just completed with a remodel. Customer Service was just O.K. nothing to get excited about. The lady running the breakfast area should be the one behind the front desk. Employee's act like they don't like working for the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

As always, Hampton Inn is my first choice on long drives or business trips. I always know what to expect -- clean, modern rooms, easy Internet connections, a breakfast with lots of choices. Also, cookies at night!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The rooms in this Hotel are the quietest rooms I have ever stayed in. Nevere heard other guests in the hallway. It is conveniently located off of Interstate 95 and just minutes to the center of St. Augustine. I highly recoomend this Hampton Inn. Breakfast was also very good. Nice variety. Staff is extremely helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends