Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Super 8 St. Augustine(St. Augustine)
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanoutlet malleasy accessconvenient locationshort driveold cityoutletsaugustinefloridaattractionsdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This property is located just off of I-95 next to the Factory Outlets and was a very good location for a brief respite on our way home. Not too much to say other than the room was a double/queen and was nice appointed, very clean and offered good cable opportunities. If there was a complaint it would be the water pressure was not of my liking. The breakfast was very nice as was the staff at the front desk, though they did not mention my Hhonors affiliation, nor my Diamond status. This seems to be a problem throughout Hilton brands.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were looking for a hotel right off I95 which this one was, however after we arrived I noted several other hotels right in the same area that I would have preferred to stay in. Hotel is located right next to a Denny's and premium shopping outlets. When we arrived we were unloading our bags and were immediately asked for money from some guy outside the hotel. The pool is very small. The hotel appeared run down. The service was okay. Upon our arrival the check in person was out front smoking a cigarette. He checked us into our room without any problems, when we got to the room we realized it had only one bed. We went back down and he said that is what we reserved. I assured him it was not as we had 3 travelers-all adults. He corrected it and we went on with our night. Breakfast was okay and free. Felt the price we paid was much more than it was worth.

2  Thank Pnthompson3168
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a great place to stay.....convenient to all the sites you want to visit in the St. Augustine area. There are many good restaurants and the staff is very willing to assist you in finding your way around. The also have some recommendations for places to eat and to visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel was better than I was expecting. I was there on business, so I didn't have time to enjoy the ammentities. There were a few people at the pool and seemed to be enjoying it. The lobby was beautifully decorated. The rooms were nicely done. My particular air conditioning unit was not awesome, but I wasn't absolutely miserable. The shower head had a lot of options, depending on what type of water flow you like. The Neutrogena lotion in the bathroom wasn't really that good. In fact, it left me feeling like I needed more. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel also. There is a microwave and a mini fridge with a freezer compartment in the room, which is awesome. The lobby area has Lean Cuisine frozen dinners that you can buy if you are in a pinch, hungry late at night, or want to watch your calories.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We booked this last minute on our way home. Able to request a late check out since we arrived late. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room was very clean. Quiet. Close to downtown. Breakfast was good and they had many items to choose from. Def would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family