The reception staff were excellent both for check-in, check-out and also when they found us another room when the toilet cistern kept running after flushing. Looking at other reviews this is obviously a maintenance issue. The food was fine although the breakfast area could have had a couple more tables as some people had to eat whilst standing. The biggest problem was lack of cleanliness. The rooms and corridors needed a really good vacuum and the dusting in the rooms was non-existent. The beds were clean and comfortable but other aspects of cleanliness were not up to the usual Hampton Inns' standard. This was one of 12 Hampton Inns that we stayed at during our trip to Florida and it was definitely the dirtiest. The worst part was when we found a cockroach on the corridor carpet as we were taking our bags to the car. When we reported it, a member of staff quickly removed it in a piece of tissue but it was not a good experience. Fortunately we had only booked for one night. Sadly it was my birthday.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Florida