Very nice hotel. Well appointed. Comfortable beds. Beautiful pool & Jacuzzi. Delicious breakfast. Good location. Shuttle to and from Historic District. Would definitely return and recommend to friends. So much to see and do in St. Augustine. If you have the time, take the trolley tour all the way through before getting off and then take it again. Don't miss the college tour - well worth the money. The churches are absolutely magnificent inside - a must see. The A1A Restaurant serves a delicious crab sandwich.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Florida