We stayed at this property since we were going to a conference at the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind. It was pretty much the same as all Hamptons...I think they could have done more with the breakfast (even though it was free). I always like their coffee. The parking lot is very small...park more toward the road where the School is instead of using the parking lot. there is more parking down there. I didn't use the pool. The maid servcie was very good. The front desk couldn' t do enough for us and there was even a front desk clerk who signed fluently. For guests who did not rent a car, a shuttle for $20 for the weekend was available to take you back and forth to downtown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Florida