We had a great experience at Ocean Village A32 from July 12-17, 2014. The condo was just the right size for us (2). We got exactly what we were looking for in the unit. Perhaps something closer to the beach would have been better, but this worked out fine. It was close to places to eat and shop, within walking distance.
It was very comfortable for the 2 of us. It advertises HDTV, but that did not seem to be available when we were there.
There are limited paper goods as they mention, so be prepared to pick some up. There was one beach chair available which was helpful. It was also helpful to have the washer and dryer in the unit.
The beach in St. Augustine was awesome. That was the biggest thing we were looking for and it did not disappoint. We used the tennis courts and they were great too. It just gets so warm so quickly down there! You can't play for long periods of time.
Getting to downtown St. Augustine is about 15 minutes away. It was an easy drive.
On the kitchen countertops at night there were tiny bugs crawling around. Perhaps that is the norm for Florida. It wasn't terrible, just a little nuissance.
The only thing we regret about staying at this condo was that we didn't stay the full week. We really enjoyed being there and would love to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Village Club - one of the most popular Beachfront Communities located on Anastasia Island, St. Augustine, FL.. And Winner of the 2014 Community of the Year (Condominium) awarded by the Florida Communities of Excellence.. WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT OCEAN VILLAGE? Nestled between the ocean and the famous coastal waterway, we are a family friendly community, located on Anastasia Island at the beautiful wide white sandy section of miles of St. Augustine beach, to which you have direct access via our private Dunes Boardwalk.. OUR AMENITIES: You have a choice of our 2 large tropical pools (1 heated)- Enjoy a game of Tennis (2 Courts), 4 Shuffleboard Courts. BBQ at our covered Picnic Pavilion. All our condos are equipped with AT&T U-Verse TV with over 200 channels - free local and long distance phone calls throughout the US and Canada. Take the shuttle to the bay front, marina and the downtown historic district of St. Augustine, with all the charm of its Spanish heritage...St. AUGUSTINE - The Nation`s Oldest City, famous for its choice of local and gourmet cuisine, offers many exciting things to do and see, Tour Flagler College, The World Golf Village, Town Center, Amphitheater,Jazz concerts, Ballad session, and Reggae Sunday Brunch at the Conch Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Ocean Village Club Saint Augustine Beach, Florida