All reviews room was clean augustine beach st augustine right next door salt
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is not fancy by any means and some might not enjoy that but the location is amazing for the price. Everything was clean except the carpet which I am sure is tough to keep clean in a beach town. It is next to SaltLife restaurant and across the street from a the pier and a nice beach. I stayed here 10 years ago and the location was not as awesome but now they have built a lot more around the hotel and it's amazing. I just stayed there for six nights. We walked over to salt life for meals a few nights. We went across the street to the beach and walked a block to a popular ice cream stand in the evening. They have concerts at the pier which we did not know about but were pleasantly surprised by. Its about 10 minutes from downtown and 20 from the shopping outlets so we drove there which was fine. There is a lot of parking in St Aug. I am a native Floridian and St Augustine is my favorite beach by far.

Room Tip: The Hotel was quiet. We stayed on the 1st floor. The carpet was dirty which I think is a result of being on the beach since you walk right in from outside. Just keep your flip flops on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Reviewed 22 June 2014

they made us feel like family, we have stayed for 4 years in a row ,we cant wait to get back. thanks for a great stay.great location ,everything is real close and we are very pleased with the hotel ,we will stay again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have stayed in many Super 8 hotels. This was the worst. The carpet was so filthy that after showering, my feet were black. I washed them off and had to wear shoes as the floor was so sticky and dirty. It is close to a restaurant with lots of loud music. If you need sleep, this is not the place to stay.