All reviewsroom was cleanaugustine beachst augustineright next doorsalt
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and not far from town. The room was comfortable which was our major concern. Very small pool. The gentleman who attended us was very helpful. The It was better than other choices. But for the money, there could have been better hotels. But if I had to go back, I would.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotels on the St. Augustine Beach are not inexpensive, but this hotel is directly across the street from the ocean, has easy access to the ocean, and is 1/2 the price of hotels across the street on the beach. The rooms are clean and satisfactory, with microwave and small refrigerator. The pool is small, but sufficient. Breakfast is provided, although it isn't extensive. But if you want a more lavish breakfast, pay the bigger price of a different hotel. I recommend this hotel for those who want to go to the beach without going broke.

Room Tip: If you are a senior and want a convenient room, ask for it. We were put on the second floor, a ways from the staircase and should have asked for a first-floor room so we didn't have to carry heavy suitcases up the stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

They went out there way to make our stay great .they made sure we had everthing we needed .the rooms were clean the beds was comfortable ,the pool was great ,fast friendly service,the breakfast area was clean and well stocked and they alway greeted in the morning .

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is not fancy by any means and some might not enjoy that but the location is amazing for the price. Everything was clean except the carpet which I am sure is tough to keep clean in a beach town. It is next to SaltLife restaurant and across the street from a the pier and a nice beach. I stayed here 10 years ago and the location was not as awesome but now they have built a lot more around the hotel and it's amazing. I just stayed there for six nights. We walked over to salt life for meals a few nights. We went across the street to the beach and walked a block to a popular ice cream stand in the evening. They have concerts at the pier which we did not know about but were pleasantly surprised by. Its about 10 minutes from downtown and 20 from the shopping outlets so we drove there which was fine. There is a lot of parking in St Aug. I am a native Floridian and St Augustine is my favorite beach by far.

Room Tip: The Hotel was quiet. We stayed on the 1st floor. The carpet was dirty which I think is a result of being on the beach since you walk right in from outside. Just keep your flip flops on.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends