Decided to stop a night at a beach and see St. Augustine on the way home. Good budget hotel for a few night's stay. Staff really helpful and nice. Short drive into St. Augustine and beach is a short walk across the main road, and down to the main access. Beware of the construction going on directly across the street. Entrance to hotel was a little narrow, with few parking places. Good restaurants within walking distance, also.
Room was pretty clean, except for the carpet (which could use a good shampooing), Beds comfortable. Bathroom was a little dated, but clean. Sink drained really, really slow. Nice that all the rooms open to the outside (not to a hallway).
Because of location, value, and nice manager and staff - would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Super 8 Saint Augustine
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Super 8 St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida