“We loved this condo!”
Living room
2nd bedroom
Master bath
Master bath
Living room to front door
Kitchen to sliding door for patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
FL
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

16 Sep 2013
Marcia, thanks for taking time to review our vacation home and I am glad you enjoyed your stay! We have just purchased 2 new twin mattresses to ensure a perfect nights sleep for everyone!

Trish
jck3rd
Venice, Florida
“Very Good Location”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Just a few miles from downtown and just a short walk to the beach this place is located perfectly. Very clean and everything you could possibly want in amenities are there. Parking is right in front which was great for us. We would recommend this property for relatives and friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the Beach
Liked least: Ceiling fan in Master Bedroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Atlanta
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
3 Sep 2013
Thank you Patrick, I am glad you enjoyed our vacation condo! We hope you will return soon. Trish
TN
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

25 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our Island South Condo. We hope you will visit us again!
Broad Run

FL
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers
14 May 2013
Rosa, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It was fun to be a part of planning this Mothers Day Surprise and I am so glad it was an enjoyable stay for your family! I hope you will be back for another visit soon!
Patricia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing