St. Augustine Visitors Center-Picasso Exhibit
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Start Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Excellent overview, great maps. Definitely begin your visit to the city here. Helpful staff. Excellent breakfast place across the street.

Visited June 2014

South Bend
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Perfect place to start”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We decided to park at the visitor center for our afternoon in St. Augustine. The cost was $10.00 a car for the entire day. The center has lots of information, clean restrooms and great people to anwser all your questions. The center is located near everything we wanted to see-it was a perfect place to start and a perfect place to end the day.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank michd61
Clermont, Florida
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Very helpful to plan your stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The folks at the visitor center were very helpful to us in planning our time in the city. There are tons of brochures, restaurant menus and event information. Parking is right behind the center, and is only $10 for the entire day. You can walk to everything from the center.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank believeangls
Sao Paulo, SP
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“They did not help me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am Brazilian. I went to St. Augustine yesterday. I parked my car at the parking close to the visitor center. I went inside...I ask about what to do, if it was possible to go everywhere by walking, what kind of program the woman could suggest... No good answers. I asked where was the presbiterian church (I read in tripadvisor). She had difficult in appoint to me where it was. She said she was new there. I walked a lot...looking to a map (very simple)...under a strong sun. I did not like.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Meibak
Kissimmee, Florida
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good place to start”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This a good place to start when you arrive in St Augustine. There are plenty of brochures and people available to help plan your stay. The only bad thing we can say is they persuaded us that the Explores Pass was a good purchase, you get the Fort (Castillo), the First Colony and the Colonial Quarter (Was $53 for my husband and I and are 12 year old). Out of those three things the only thing worth the admission was the Fort. If we had paid for just the Fort it would have been only $14. Something to think about ..

Visited March 2014