Our experience staying here are consistently wonderful, that is why we have returned yearly for the past 6 years and we look forward to our next stay this September!
Rich and Lauren, the owners, and their staff treat everyone as welcome friends. They make every effort to meet any need you may have.
The beach is the prettiest you will find in the area, and it's right there! My husband loves to surf fish while I prefer to read and we both have fun in the surf. Provided for beach use, at no extra fee, is most anything you'd need to enjoy your beach day, chairs, umbrellas, towels, even boogie boards and bikes. When you return you can make use of the perfect pool and jacuzzi or just enjoy the splendid garden area while still hearing the ocean. Or, if you prefer, you can make use of the common area upstairs with a beautiful ocean view should you not be in a room with a private view.
I have to be careful of certain foods. I have never experienced any problems with the staff taking this into account at breakfast time. The staff is truly exceptional, and Lauren herself is full of praise for "the girls". By the way, if you are up before breakfast is ready I would urge you to take an early morning walk along the beach. When you see the spectacular sunrise you'll be glad you did!
If you are looking for a charming, comfortable stay on a marvelous beach; if you want to be close to great food and fascinating history but away from the greater crowds of the historic district; if you want to be treated like welcomed friends in a lovely setting then this is the place for you. My husband and I are counting the days to our next return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront B & B on beautiful St. Augustine Beach and just 10 minutes to historic St. Augustine. Enjoy our wonderful rooms, oceanfront pool & Jacuzzi, delicious breakfasts, elegant bedding, private bathrooms and most of all, "million dollar ocean views." Spa services, restaurants and shops nearby. Come visit our quiet, private and relaxing coastal retreat directly on the ocean, the best kept secret in St. Augustine. Winner: One of the top 14 most romantic B & B's in North America by AAA. Voted 9th best beach in the U.S. by Tripadvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Beachfront Bed And Breakfast
- Beachfront Bed & Breakfast Saint Augustine Beach, Florida