Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
US$148
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
US$194
US$168
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$150
AscendHotels
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$143
US$137
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$147
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$148
GardenInn.com
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$171
US$154
Econo Lodge(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$50
US$44
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe main houseisland oasissea breezebreakfast is servedother guestshot tubbeach bikesprivate entrancesister propertyla fiestabeach chairs and umbrellasanniversary weekendbeach housegreat roomaugustine beachst augustineminute drive
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After reading the many reviews, we stayed here for a few days this past week. The area of St. Augustine Beach is wonderful. You can pretty much walk or bike everywhere. It is about a 10 minute drive to downtown where there are many little shops and restaurants along the bay.

The Beach House is a nice place to stay for a few days. The staff is friendly, the beach access is nice, and they have a lovely pool/hot tub area.

The drawbacks, the room we stayed in (Sand dollar) was quite small. I agree with another review here where a larger person would struggle with the bathroom. It is VERY tight. This room is best suited for a single person traveling. The physical grounds need some clean up and repair. Could still be things needing to be taken care of from past hurricane, but does need to be done.

All things considered, a nice place. Would stay there again, just in a larger room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carabn1
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My fiance and I spent the weekend at the Beachfront Bed and Breakfast this past weekend. It was lovely! We were supposed to have visited on NYE but got sick and had to cancel at the last minute, and the owners were kind enough to let us reschedule at no additional charge!

The bed and breakfast is literally beachfront and 3 miles from the heart of St. Augustine -- you cannot beat the location! We stayed in the Seabreeze room, which I highly recommend. You can watch the sunrise from your window, and it is closest to the front door in the main area, so you wont have to worry about disrupting others when you come and go. The house has a victorian kind of feel to it decor-wise; you almost feel like you are staying at a great grandmother's home, but it was charming. The room was very clean, breakfast was good, and everyone was super friendly. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank W7697OIlisae
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We were booked at the La Fiesta in St Augustine in late Feb of this year but when we got there, we found out the pool was down and told them we might move to another motel the next day. Instead of loosing a customer the owner upgraded us at no charge to the Beachfront B&B just down the street, The Windjammer unit. As it turns out, we went from a small motel room to a much better and newer room at the B&B. We were very happy with the upgrade. The room was good and the breakfast was wonderful. As stated before, the shower was small but we were happy. The owner and the people at the front desk were friendly and bent over backwards to help us. I would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I could rate this as a good B&B, was it not for the terrible end they gave me.
Summary: I was accused by the receptionist of a hit and Run in the hotel parking. The police concluded I was innocent, and the hotel owner did not even apologize... and he was there.

More details: Just after I left the hotel, the receptionist called the police and reported a hit and run by me, on her personal car.
I was already a 40 minute drive away, when the police called me and requested I come back to the "scene".
I was amazed, as I am a very cautious driver.
When I got back, I met 2 great young police officers, a lady and a gent, very polite, who asked me to explain.
Explain what ? I asked, nothing happened !
The receptionist reported she heard a "bump" when I parked, but I could see no damage, nothing more than any used car has. They checked my rear bumper, that had no marks, and then I parked my car back to her car (same position as I was when I checked out), which is at least 5 years old, with tiny scratches on the rear bumper. They realized that the height difference showed that I could not have made those small marks on her bumper.
The hotel owner was called to check the video footage ( Mr. Rich, who I recognized by some pictures in the lobby, as he did not even take time to look at me).
I waited for approximately 40-50 minutes. The video was great, as it showed I did not touch her car.
So I was "released" by the police.
The most disappointing was that no-one gave me an apology at all... sooo disappointing.
I will never go back to a hotel that has people that absolutely don't care about their guests.

The B&B is OK. I would rate it 3-4. But would not go back for the high price.
The "Sail Away" room is very big and comfortable. The living room in the common area where we had breakfast looks very cozy with a beautiful hardwood floor and a veranda overlooking the sea. The very negative part is that the bathroom is VERY small. One time I got up from the toilet and hit my head on the wall in front ! Everything in the room was more on the old side, but all clean. The air conditioning/heating is new.

Why did the receptionist decide to make that call ?
It's hard to understand.
She clearly asked me if I wanted to add some tip, and I said "no".
There was already an envelope in the room for tips, printed "thank you".
It is disappointing when you pay a price of $250/night, and still are being asked for tip.

I now carry very bad memories from St Augustine, and their hotel owners and staff, forever.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GabrielCD1963
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Lauren and staff do a great job. We feel like we are at home. This was our 5th trip. If you want a peaceful, clean, comfortable vacation in a great location this is your place. We have stayed in all 3 rooms upstairs at the bed and breakfast beach house. All are wonderful. Already planning our next trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple