US$160
US$148
US$182
US$168
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
Econo Lodge(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$50
US$44
Hotels.com
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$150
AscendHotels
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$171
US$154
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$148
GardenInn.com
Beachfront Bed & Breakfast(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$220
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsst augustinenice poollocation was perfectking bedwater pressurepool areashort drivewalgreensmotelhardwoodbeachflooringdehumidifiera1acoupon
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This hotel is well located and such a well priced. Nice people, great location, sleeps well. Mini refrigerator and microwave in the room are so handy. Didn't try the pool or breakfast so can't comment on that

Room Tip: No elevator available so keep this in mind if you are not able to handle stairs well
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I am typically weary about staying at hotels which are not so well known. However the room exceeded my expectations. Checking in was quick although we didn't have a reservation. It was clean which is a number one concern for many people . The room was a little small, but we also had a rollaway bed. It was a nice stay overall. We didn't have the breakfast so no comments on it.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was satisfied with my room (202.) The rooms are not up to date but if they were, the room rate would be higher, so I'm fine with the old-style curtains, TV, and bedspread. 4 pillows on the comfy king bed. Blanket was a little thin for the chilly nights but the heater worked very well. (Although I do like the kind where you can have heat or AC and a fan that stays on continuously to drown out noise, not the kind that switches on and off as was the case here.) Very hot water to bathe with. Plenty of parking. Winn Dixie supermarket and shopping a stone's throw away on one side and a Walgreen's pharmacy on the other side. One block south is a street that takes you to the beach, which you can drive on to. Microwave, frig, and small continental breakfast were all I needed for food. Restaurant next door. Vending machines available. In spite of my front room, road noise was minimal. Excellent, friendly staff at front desk. Minimal housekeeping during my stay. (My bed wasn't made - I did straighten it each morning myself.) Only negative was that there was no available electrical outlet by bed to plug in my laptop. (There was one by the table and chairs, though.) Carpet was clean. I would stay here again. If you found my review helpful, please click on "yes." Thanks.

Room Tip: Although closest to the road, room 202 was the only room on that side past the staircase, so there was no foot traffic passing by and the pool activity was at the opposite end.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank kitchenchemist
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We visit St. Augustine at least once a year, and will continue to choose this Ocean Inn in St. Augustine Beach. The rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. You can walk to the beach, and dining/grocery/pharmacy/liquor provisions are also within walking distance. It's in a quiet, safe area, and you simply can not beat the price. We always find the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. We don't bother with the breakfast (no protein), but coffee with real half & half is nice. Sometimes when we travel, we want beachfront. But in St. A., we do not spend time in the room, and this inn perfect for us.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are more quiet, but ground floor is good for those who have difficulty climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Backin9
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Friend of mine, my wife and I were to this place in vacation to visit St-Augustine. Not too far from attractions, it was an average motel, but clean, quiet and sleep quality was ok. Girl behind front desk wasn't impressing us by her attitude. Breakfast was really poor. The building needs many renovations. Do expect what you'll pay for not more not less. We had better time in other Americas BV elsewhere, so our expectations was a bit higher. I would give 2.5 but there is only choice of 2 or 3... So I put 3 by respect to do not 'vilify' this place. We will try to find something meeting a bit higher standards next time going in this area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Greg_ABVI, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I just wanted to let you know that we are actually in the middle of renovating the exterior of the building. We are preparing the building to be painted. The grey spots on the building are stucco cracks that already have been repaired. Once cured, the building will be painted. We are also resurfacing our stairs and walkways. Once completed, the building will look great. Our continental breakfast does offer four types of cereal with 2% milk, a variety of bagels, English muffins, breads, pastries, oatmeal, grits etc. In addition, we offer O.J., coffee, tea and all necessary condiments. We hope you give us another opportunity. We are constantly investing in the property to ensure that the guest has a great experience. Thanks again.