First time at an Americas Best Value Inn. Chose this location for its price, good reviews, location and amenities. The property was taken care of and the room was clean. It is an easy in/out on A1A although my GPS wanted me to drive past the cutoff into the driveway and do a U-turn. There are restaurants close-by and you are not part of the busy downtown/historic St. Augustine traffic.
The room included a micro-fridge, coffee maker and microwave. TV reception was spotty but viewable. It was quiet at night although it gets really quiet when the A/C automatically turns off - something hotels are switching to, it seems, to save electricity. Just a personal preference of mine to hear something like the A/C. There was no way to keep at least the fan on. Yes it is a distant drive from downtown, but it wasn't too bad.
I read notices stating "no pets" but I saw at least 2 couples with small dogs walking outside the rooms. The vending machine for drinks was close to the room but the nearest ice maker was on the opposite side of the office.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Best Western
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida