We wanted a beach side for our stay in ST.Augustine,we chose this one because the other hotel were fully booked.
Prices were high for what the hotel offer.
Rooms are ok,quite clean,big and modern.
But all the rest is old and ugly.Swimming pool is so small and smelly.
Receptionist was rude and unhelpful ,maids are slow and they didn't clean up our room one day and they didn't delivered towels.
beaches are very close,2 minutes on foot.
Parking is free but few.
They offer free wi fi but it didn't work for our whole stay ,we asked at the staff and they didn't help with it.
I won't saty here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn
- Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn Saint Augustine Beach, Florida