1: Worst hotel beds I have ever encountered. They should have been taken to a landfill a long time ago.
2: The A/C was so loud it sounded like a helicopter was trying to land just outside our room.
3: Stayed 2 nights, housekeeping never showed up.
4: “Street-facing” rooms on one half of the building have a balcony. The other half doesn’t. When staying at a beach-front hotel, not having a balcony to air out your towels and swimsuits is a royal pain.
5: Others who said “there isn’t a lot to choose from” are correct. However, never again will I pay $229 a night just because of “slim pickings” for a place that is no better than the “under $100/night” places.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida