We only stayed at the Hilton Garden once of all the times we have been to St Augustine. Unfortunately, the breakfast is pricey and the hot tub smelled very bad. I was scared to let my kid go in the hot tub. It literally smelled like a nursing home (to put it politely) . I was shocked. The beach access located across the street was closed and we had to pile into the car to go to the beach. We ended up parking in a designated beach lot that became so busy, we were hemmed in by cars parked in every square inch of space. We had to call the police in order to try to get out. Fortunately, someone moved and we were able to inch our way out. Since then, we have returned to St Augustine several times and always stay at the Hampton Inn, which has a very clean pool and a hot tub that doesn't smell.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Hilton Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida