Not the greatest hotel I've ever stayed at, but nothing wrong with the place either.
Lobby, fitness center, pool, and our two rooms were clean. One morning, the cleaning lady left her cleaning gloves on the bathroom counter - no big deal.
Good selection for buffet breakfast, and a really good value at $9 compared to other places you might have breakfast (Denny's, Perkins, etc.).
And to the person who complained that the drapes don't close - they do close. You just tried to close the "show" drapes, not the real ones. If you'd tried harder, you'd have noticed that the real drapes are actually behind the sheers. This is the design at probably half of the 50 hotels I stay at per year, so not common to this hotel.
The number of channels that they get is a bit low, which is maybe my only legitimate complaint about the place. Since it rained during the first half of our week-long stay, it would have been nice to be more entertained indoors, but no big deal.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Hilton Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida