“Thanksgiving vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM WITH OCEAN VIEW
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
LIVING ROOM WITH OCEAN VIEW
open floor plan featuring living room,, dining room and kitchen, providing plenty of seating.
and once again, the ocean view
brand new updated kitchen, all new appliances.(I think it's really pretty!)
Master Bedroom , king size bed, you will wake up to the ocean view, it is gorgeous!
Master with TV
Master bathroom
2nd bedroom, with  a queen size bed
2 nd bedroom with TV
The cove, 4 twin beds and a small TV
The Patio, with extra seating, a beautiful view and a small gas grill
another view of the patio.
the view from the patio
the out door pool, hot tub and playground
Plenty of lounge chairs available at the poolside
Tennis courts
Indoor heated pool
super nice workout room with  great equipment
Full size washer and dryer
morning time
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Celine L
York, Pennsylvania
“Thanksgiving vacation”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Condo was nice... good location....enjoyed our stay... we went over Thanksgiving... I just wish there was more pots and pans.

Management Response
4 Dec 2016
Thanks for the feedback. I have a full set of pots and pans, but for thanksgiving dinner, I can see that more could be helpful.
I hope that everything else was perfect and that you enjoyed your time.
Thanks again, I will add some pots and pans for future guest, and maybe your family next Thanksgiving.
Best Regards, Melissa
joycelong...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

As soon as I walked through the front door, I knew we had chosen the perfect vacation condo. The view of the ocean is spectacular, not to mention the view of the pool which is just a short walk. Easy access to both pool and beach. Beautifully furnished with every amenity needed during our stay available. All the comforts of home. not to mention cleanliness which I would grade a A++ and I am hard to please. Perfect location to grocery stores, the best restaurants and the downtown area. I can't wait to go back and have already booked my next vacation. A definite find on St Augustine.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing