“Nice folks, nice place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Budget Inn of St. Cloud
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We wanted a place away from the I-4/Orlando hotel jungle, but we don't trust hotels whose names we do not know. Well this clean little place gave us our little hideaway away from the maddening crowds. Its really nice and its clean. Had a nice dinner at Fat Boys bar-b-q just down the road.

Room Tip: The rooms on the backside of the main road are very quiet. There is no restaurant or pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LawrenceS544

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed at the St. Cloud Budget Inn one night prior to flying out of Orlando airport. Our room was spotless and quite comfortable. Large flat-screen TV and granite tops on everything, including the table. Very handy wall-mounted dispensers for soap and shampoo. The owner was friendly and helpful. About 25 minute drive to the airport. Not too far from major area attractions. Would recommend for one night or several days.

Room Tip: Rooms in rear of building are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ron101_37
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My husband and I stayed their for 4 nights. Rooms were clean, but owners very rude! I would not reccomend them to anyone, EVER! Not worth the money! There is no restaurant on site, or fitness center or pool.

Room Tip: Go down the road to the DayZee Inn where the owners treat you like family!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelerKissimmee_FL
Reviewed 30 March 2013

A modest little motel with a modest price. Grounds and rooms were clean and well kept. Enjoyed the fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. Not in the middle of the Orlando things. Close enough to drive to, far enough away to be quiet.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side away from main road. Really quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nanalu145
Reviewed 16 January 2013

If you are going to be in the St. Cloud area, you need to check out this little treasure of a motel. It is extremely clean, comfortable and priced very reasonably. The room had a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker available, and everything was extremely clean. Flat screen TV and all amenities were great! I would recommend this motel to my friends, family and anyone who is interested in saving a little money.

Room Tip: The owner is very amenable to letting you pick the room of your choice. I would advise rooms on the...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Okaloosagirl
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The room was fairly clean, found a couple of bugs when we first got here but nothing after. The room was comfortable and the price was reasonable. My problem with this hotel is when I called to make the reservation the gentleman that I talked to gave me the total price with tax but when I got there they charged me a different price. When I discussed it with the woman at the desk she said there was no way they would have given me that price that I WAS WRONG!!! On our second day here we came back to our room and found the room had not been cleaned. Called front desk at they said that we requested no service to be done. We never even talked to anyone. Next day bathtub was plugged and woman at front desk told me it wasn't and treated me like I was stupid. Probably would not stay here again. Don't like the way I was treated

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Very impressed with the modern clean room at a resonable price. Rooms had updated decor, fridge and microwave. I live local stayed here because my air went out. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Villas of Grand Cypress
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 342 in Orlando
Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona

Been to Budget Inn of St. Cloud? Share your experiences!